Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Persons over the age of thirteen may register with Casa Suecia as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and trustworthy space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
SCW HOUSE, S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for processing your personal data:
- Identity of the Responsible: SCW HOUSE, S.L.
- Trade name: Casa Suecia
- NIF/CIF: B66717554
Address: Pj. Concepción, 14. 1-B 0827 BARCELONA, Spain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Catering
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website users and subscribers” and I implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in current legislation for the processing of my users’ data.
Principles I will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which I will inform you about in advance in full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How did I get your details?
The personal data that I process at SCW HOUSE, S.L. comes from:
- Booking form
- Events form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SCW HOUSE, S.L. is processing personal data concerning me.
Interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject
- The processing is
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
– Service request form – reservations: I request the following personal data: Name, Surname, Telephone, Email, to request any of the services that Casa Suecia makes available to its users. The information collected will be used to request the corresponding service for possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by e-mail. The website does not allow you to make payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of SCW HOUSE, S.L.) within the EU.there are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. SCW HOUSE, S.L. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out on the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of Casa Suecia, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.).
Your data will be processed for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing of activities, products or services of SCW HOUSE, S.L. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) with address at Pj. Concepción, 14. 1-B 0827 BARCELONA, Spain, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
SCW HOUSE, S.L., does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
When generating an advertisement, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
Google Ads is a Google platform for ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. At Casa Suecia I use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads to display on other websites. When generating an advert, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and other channels
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will I keep your data? The personal data provided will be kept:
– Until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Casa Suecia shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help Casa Suecia analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Casa Suecia (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: ACCENS, based in Spain, processes the data in order to provide hosting services to SCW HOUSE, S.L.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services to SCW HOUSE, S.L. Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide email marketing services to SCW HOUSE, S.L.
Google Ads: On this website I am associated with Google to show third party ads to users who access this website. By collaborating with Google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
These cookies include third party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a number of DoubleClick branded services. When you visit this site, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Read more about the types of cookies Google uses, and find out how Google uses these cookies.
You can use your ad settings to manage the Google ads you are shown and opt out of interest-based ads. Even if you opt out of these ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, browser type, and recent and past searches related to your current search.
When browsing Casa Suecia, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Pixel
I use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Casa Suecia undertakes to use and process users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and to adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
Casa Suecia cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) will ensure that any person who is authorised by SCW HOUSE, S.L. to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, SCW HOUSE, S.L. shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to Casa Suecia, exonerating Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) from any responsibility in this respect.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Casa Suecia (SCW HOUSE, S.L.) will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable notice before they are put into practice.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Casa Suecia does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Casa Suecia undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.